Delivery & Returns
Olivier Gerardi is happy to offer free delivery on all your orders.
The orders are produced as we receive them, and are shipped as soon as the products are completed. When an order is placed, it is usually ready for shipping after 1 to 2 weeks and to this production time must be added the transport time to your address which takes:
- - 3 to 4 working days for metropolitan France
- - 4 to 5 working days for the rest of Europe
- - 5 to 9 working days for the rest of the world
Please note that the previous delivery times are for information only. They can vary or be impacted by the customs of your country.
When your order will have left our warehouse, you will receive a shipment notification email as well as a tracking number to follow your shipment online.
On request, we can personalize orders bought as gifts. You can inform us of your special instructions by email or during checkout in the comment field dedicated to this purpose.
We would like you to be aware of the fact that your orders are subject to possible custom taxes and import fees that might be invoiced to you when the goods enter your country. Unfortunately, we do not have any way to anticipate nor influence those possible extra costs. We therefore have to decline any responsibility regarding such costs. We strongly recommend you to contact the relevant customs authorities of your country if you have more questions on this matter.
At Olivier Gerardi, your satisfaction is particularly important to us. Would our products not satisfy you, we will be pleased to exchange them or refund them according to your preference. To do so, you will only need to contact us at this email address [email protected] and we will give you the procedure to follow.
Please take not of the following conditions:
- - You have 30 days counting from the day you receive your order to inform us of any problem and to request an exchange or a refund.
- - During those 30 days, please keep all the boxes and packagings as well as their bubble wrap.
- - Items must be repacked in their original packaging with all its original content as you received it. Returns containing damaged packagings and accessories will not be accepted.
- - Fittings of our products must be made with the greatest care. Any damaged or dirtied item will be considered non returnable and non exchangeable. Please refer to our fitting instructions below to keep the products in their original condition.
- - We will cover return fees, and your order will be exchangeable or refundable once we will have received it and checked its good condition.
- - Custom-made or special order items cannot be returned, unless a major manufacturing defect is imputable to us.
- - Gifts can be exchanged, but not refunded.
3. Fitting Instructions
It is imperative to try shoes on a carpet or a rug. If the sole was to be scratched or damaged or if the shoes give the impression of having been worn for longer than a reasonable fitting time (5 to 10 minutes), the product will be considered non returnable or non exchangeable. It is imperative to take the greatest care of the shoes and to use the shoehorn when trying them on in order to avoid crushing the counter of the shoes.
Do not bend your feet excessively as a folding mark might appear on the shoes, which would give the impression that the shoes have been worn for longer than a reasonable fitting time.
Please take extra care of buckskin or nubuck shoes, as they are particularly sensitive and delicate in case of ill-treatment.
After the fitting, please put the shoetrees back into the shoes immediately, so that they can remain in a perfect shape.
Please note that minor shade or patina differences can possibly happen during the finishing of the shoes and cannot be considered a manufacturing defect.